How to Support The Teaching of Language
If you find the content and information on this website useful, there are ways you can support us.
- Join our mailing list. If you like our content and information, you can get more of it by joining our mailing list. I send an email out once a week with summaries of the week’s podcasts and articles with related content and information that I think is useful and applicable to you in your situations. I also will keep you updated on any upcoming webinars, courses, and developments related to the website.
- Give us feedback. Telling us what you think of our content, offering suggestions on how we can improve what we offer, and even relaying to us any content you wish to see, topics you want to read or hear about, and any problems you are having in your classroom help us improve the site. You can leave feedback a few ways:
- Leave comments on article and podcast posts. You just need to enter your name and email address. Your email address will not be used for any other purposes except to verify that you are not a robot.
- Contact Rod directly. You can click here to go to a contact form, or you can email me directly at email@example.com.
- Leave honest reviews of our podcast on iTunes. This helps me to find ways I can improve the podcast so that you can engage better with the information my guests have to offer.
- Shop on Amazon from our site. If you click from our site to shop on Amazon, we will get commission from anything you purchase. That’s right, even if you click from our site to buy anything from a toothbrush to a lawnmower, we will get commission from it. Consider it killing two birds with one stone -- you buy what you need and you get to donate to us without spending extra money. Of course, you can click on the resources mentioned on our site to purchase those as well. Click here to shop from Amazon and support us: http://amzn.to/2lzYtQe.
- Follow us on social media. Click below to do that and also share our site if you like it enough to do so.
- Use our services and products. A lot of time is spent developing the services and products that are offered on this site. Some are also free-of-charge. Please use these to improve your pedagogy. Again, any feedback on how effective they are is welcome.
- Tell your colleagues about our site. Spread the content, information, and ideas to other language teachers, or others who are involved in language education. You can do this by telling them about the site, sharing articles and podcast episodes, or good old word-of-mouth.